2 IN 1 SKINCARE PLATFORM
- Customized cosmetic treatment protocols that compliment most other non-invasive aesthetic procedures
- Safe & predictable technology for most skin types
- Protocols available for face, eyes, lips, and décolletage
- Optimum cosmetic treatment results
- Unmatched technology combined into one cornerstone skincare device
How physicians are using AquaFirme:
- DEEP CLEANSING
- BRIGHTENING & REJUVENATING
- DEEP EXFOLIATION & OXYGENATION
AquaFirme is the Next Evolution in Dermal Health
The new AQUAFIRME platform is a safe, efficient system that tackles skin care concerns ranging from dull, dehydrated, dry, uneven skin tone, aged, fine lines, oil and skin laxity. The combination of technologies provides a comfortable, painless experience with unparalleled results. This is a new & next generation medical facial treatment.
AQUAFIRME compliments and enhances your current cosmetic treatments and services. This treatment can be used along with all non-invasive aesthetic procedures. There are 7 bespoke protocols for most skin types and indications, suitable for face, eyes, lips, hands, neck, decolletage.
Harness the power of your patient’s own DNA with AquaFirme. Glowing. Dewy. Refreshed. Rejuvenated.
HOW AQUAFIRME WORKS
EVO technology uses a combination of vacuum suction, spiral eddy movements and specially formulated solutions to cleanse, exfoliate, uplift and hydrate the skin, resulting in a fresh, youthful look. The EVO cosmetic treatment tip has been specially designed to allow for optimum cleaning and exfoliation of the skin, it also enables the nutrient-rich AquaFirme Solutions to be absorbed by the skin. EVO is ideal for treating poorly hydrated & undernourished skin.
EXO2 technology uses a combination of vibration, CO2 microdermabrasion. The handle and tip used in EXO2 cosmetic treatments emit specific vibrations which when used in combination with the AquaFirme Bright & AquaFirme Fresh kits, creates countless CO2 bubbles on the surface of the skin. EXO2 is able to exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AquaFirme?
AquaFirme is a multifunctional system that features technologies to provide a variety of customized cosmetic skin care treatments. The two technologies included are EVO & EXO2.
How long does an AquaFirme treatment take?
Most treatments take anywhere from 30-75 minutes. For example, a signature AquaFirme treatment can take 60-75 minutes and a Brightening Treatment can take about 45 minutes.
What should my patients expect during treatment?
The process is completely non-invasive and can be applied safely on most skin types. AquaFirme can give an immediate natural glow and true radiance to the skin.
How many treatments are required?
Your patients could see improvement after one treatment, but a series of one to three treatments may be needed to achieve optimum results. The effects of each treatment will continue to improve.
What is the recovery time?
As soon as your treatment is complete you are free to resume your normal daily activities. There is minimal to no downtime with an AquaFirme treatment.
What skin types is AquaFirme safe for on?
AquaFirme is safe and adaptable for most skin types.
What is the difference between AquaFirme and other devices?
AquaFirme offers EXO2, a deep exfoliation and oxygenating handpiece. This technology is unmatched and allows for deep hydration and nourishment, improving the appearance of the skin in one treatment.
What are the AquaFirme consumables?
AquaFirme Solution Kit
- Cleanse – Cleansing Solution that provides a deep cleanse and hydrates the skin.
- Purify – Purifying Solution that provides a deep cleanse and hydrates the T-Zone area of the face.
- Nourish – Nutrient-Rich Solution to be applied following the cleansing and exfoliating process.
- Rinse – A rinsing solution to be used post-cosmetic treatment for cleansing the handle and treatment tip. *NOT a cosmetic treatment solution and should never be used on the skin. It is a cleaning solution for the handle and tip.
EXO2 Vibrox Pods – Used for exfoliation and to prepare the skin for additional nourishment.
AquaFirme Bright – Recommended for skin tone improvement.
AquaFirme Fresh – Recommended for hydrating and nourishing the skin.
Call us today with any questions, or to make an appointment!