COVID-19 Message for Our Patients
Delta Medical Weight Management Center is actively monitoring the coronavirus outbreak both globally here in Mississippi and the Mid-South. We are open and scheduling patients to adhere with social distancing, and we are taking all CDC-recommended precautions. Please do your part to help.
If you are experiencing fever or upper respiratory symptoms, please consider using our Telemedicine/ Virtual Patient visit. Call our office at 662-548-8075 and our scheduling team will schedule you via Telemedicine or reschedule your appointment when you feel better.
In addition, all major hospitals are offering specific patient instructions before visiting their facilities, and in some cases COVID-19 hotlines to help screen patients. We encourage you check out their websites ahead of any visits.
We appreciate your support in ensuring the safety of our staff and patients.
All patients and visitors MUST have a FACEMASK on before entering the building, no exceptions
Please be advised...
- Patients and Visitors temperature will be screened upon entrance and they will be asked to wash their hands.
- Patients can only bring a visitor into the building with them if they are physically or mentally challenged.
- No children under the age of 16 may enter.
-Please adhere to the social distancing order by keeping a 6 foot distance between yourself and others.
- Have you traveled outside the United States or a high-risk area within the last two weeks?
- Has a family member tested positive for COVID-19 or you have a COVID-19 test pending?
- Have you been in contact with anyone you believe have been sick or exposed to the Coronavirus?
- Do you have fever, headache, diarrhea, lower respiratory illness or any shortness of breath?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please refrain from entering our facility and call our office at 662-548-8075 to discuss your options.
We Are Now Offering Virtual Visits!